Gamecraft Pocket Golf Game Board $10.28 goes back to Varsity Spirit.
34"W x 50"L hardwood frame with steel corners Colorful silk-screened, coated surface Includes two 36" cue sticks and set of carroms® Up to 4 players enjoy all the excitement of real golf including sand traps and water hazards Recommended for ages 7 and up
$10.28 goes back to Varsity Spirit.
Manufacturer part number: HM12500XBM
Let patrons of your rec room or community center enjoy a round of golf without setting foot on the links with this GameCraft® Pocket Golf Game. Players can experience the excitement of real golf with the colorful silk-screened surface that is equipped with a course that includes sand traps and water hazards. The game allows players to simulate drives, chip shots and putts with the two cue sticks and set of caroms as they compete with others for the lowest score. Keep the fun going thanks to the sturdy design of the maple hardwood frame with steel reinforcements.
- Allows players to simulate a round of golf from the comfort of home or at an activity center
- Durable hardwood frame with steel corner reinforcements stands up to repeated use
- Colorful, coated surface is silk-screened with a course complete with sand traps and water hazards
- Two 36 in. cue sticks and a set of caroms let players execute a wide range of golf shots, while the optional stand (sold separately) makes the game simple to set up virtually anywhere
- Recommended for up to four players ages seven and up to deliver fun for the whole family
- Board Material: Wood
- Brand: GameCraft®
- Foldable Board: No
- Maximum Number Of Players: 4
- Product Length: 50 in.
- Product Weight: 28 lb.
- Product Width: 34 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Storage Case Included: No
- Unlimited Number of Players: No
- 34"W x 50"L hardwood frame with steel corners
- Colorful silk-screened, coated surface
- Includes two 36" cue sticks and set of carroms®
- Up to 4 players enjoy all the excitement of real golf including sand traps and water hazards
- Recommended for ages 7 and up